4.09.2010

April Mix


It's about time for another music post. I was trying to do this right as spring break began, but my computer broke. So now this is a post of songs that will comfort me as I begrudgingly return to school. A few of these are songs that have been playing at work, so they are officially lodged in my head for who knows how long. But they're good songs! So it's alright.

Spirit Lake - Cocorosie
Colette - Bembele Henri & Orchestre Tinapa
Ghost Train - Summer Camp
Tie Me Up With Jackets - Fight Like Apes
Kanske Ar Jag Kar I Dig - Jens Lekman (my favorite Jens Lekman song right now)
The High Road - Broken Bells
Round and Round - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti (work song....)
Jackie Wants a Black Eye - Dr. Dog (I always forget how great Dr. Dog is. This is a song that helps me remember.)
I Learned the Hard Way - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
Breakneck Speed - Tokyo Police Club (new sound for these guys. Definite step forward for them though.)
Collector - Here We Go Magic (work....)

1 comment:

  1. Okay basically I am in love with the Jens Lekman song. He is way too good.

    ReplyDelete