4.16.2010

No, your eyes do not deceive you; this is another video post. But it's so good! I couldn't not post about this.


I just really like the carefree attitude of this whole video. It's quite nice in contrast to the seriousness of a lot of fashion.

Speaking of seriousness, I just watched The September Issue for the first time today. Enjoyed it lots. Anna Wintour...While her influence on fashion is undeniable and I do respect what she's done with Vogue, she seems like such a difficult person to be around. I was hoping that the comparisons between her and Meryl Streep's character in the Devil Wears Prada were huge exaggerations, but it seems that she really is like that. I also realized, in watching the documentary, that all of the parts of Vogue that I've ever liked - which is few. I'm usually not impressed by it. - are probably products of Grace Coddington's genius. I kind of wish everything in Vogue was styled by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment