2.18.2010

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. I've been super busy. And when I say busy, I actually mean busy. As in doing actual things. That don't involve the computer! Haha. I've got a bunch of pictures to upload when I get the chance (which will not be tonight) from this past week. It was a good one. Stories, stories, enchiladas, stories, british people, fun, fun, photoshoots, fun.

Fashion week has been blowing my mind. Not because of its sheer awesomeness. (It hasn't been that awesome really) But because of the overwhelming amount of information to sift through regarding it! I don't remember ever feeling this way; I can barely keep up. So far my favorite show has been Rodarte - the presentation was amazing and watching it live....fantastic. I still haven't caught up on all the shows, but I'm working on it.

This is getting longer than intended. So here's what I came here to post. Me gusta:

No comments:

Post a Comment