8.21.2010

Apologies

To any and all readers, I know I haven't been posting much. I was away for a month and now I really don't know what direction to take the blog in. I can't muster up blogworthy levels of enthusiasm for anything fashion-related right now. Perhaps it's the weather; but I'm more inclined to believe that it's mostly a result of the last month of my life being spent doing nothing but painting, drawing and spending time with friends. I think I'm going through a less fashion-oriented phase. I just don't care about it as much as I do other things at the moment. So maybe I'll post more music, or - when I get the chance to actually make some - more of my own art. (I'll probably post some of my stuff from the summer at some point. Because I'm rather narcissistic and a bit proud of a portion of it.)

Until I can pull myself together and focus long enough to post something substantial here, check out my Tumblr. It's more of a stream of consciousness than this, but that's about all I can handle right now.

- Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment