1.12.2010




peacoat, Forever 21 // sweater, goodwill // shorts, salvation army // scarf and boots, flea market // socks, UO

It was really cold this morning so I threw on my peacoat. I used to be obsessed with it this time last year, but I barely wear it anymore. When I do, I feel bad because it really is such a good staple coat. I vow to wear it more often. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so maybe....Also, this scarf is my new favorite accessory. It has these adorable wild geese printed on it. I only realized this this morning but it makes me very happy.

__

It seems like all anyone can talk about at school is winter formal. Winter formal this, winter formal that. I've pretty much decided that I'm not going (due to lack of a date for the evening). But all the taaaalk, it makes me second guess my decision. I feel like i should go, or want to, but I can't muster up the enthusiasm. Maybe if I make some plans for that night, it will be easier to stop going back and forth.

__

I just joined tumblr the other day and I'm kind of already addicted to it. So follow me ya'lls.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment